|Full name:||Anon Ymous|
|Created by:||Dominic Cellini|
Ginny Hackle (née Humboldt), also known as Aunt Ginny, is an elderly woman living in Dupont in her familial home, who offers outmoded robots a safe place to stay. As part of the living arrangement with her outmodes, they go out to find "treasures and junk" and bring them back for Aunt Ginny to either keep or sell for "rent".
Character summary[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
Aunt Ginny is a caring and optimistic lady who likes to help outmodes who have nowhere else to go. She can sometimes show strange quirks, like how she handled Emmy's hair without asking upon their first meeting, and speaking to a painting of her late father, asking if Emmy could be allowed to stay at her home.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Aunt Ginny has a good relationship with all the outmodes, giving each one encouraging words as she goes through their scrap finds. Her butler, Garrison, is on especially good terms with her as he openly apologizes to her while acting coarse and angry to all the other people in the house.
While Darcy refers to Ginny Hackle as "Aunt Ginny", she is not actually her aunt. The limited interaction between them has been icy, with Ginny being dismissive of Darcy and complaining that Darcy is "too loud".
Biography[edit | edit source]
Early life[edit | edit source]
Assisting Emmy[edit | edit source]
After Emmy is rescued from the junkyard by Darcy she is taken to Aunt Ginny's house and introduced to the outmodes living there, as well as Aunt Ginny herself. Aunt Ginny shows compassion for Emmy and her perceived outmode situation and suggests that she stay there with them as a new house guest. Emmy becomes distraught at the idea and eventually flees the house.
Upon returning, Ginny let's Emmy know there are no hard feelings about her departure and suggests she stay with Darcy in her room, the attic.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ginny is the last surviving member of her immediate family: outliving her sister Gwendolyn, mother Claire, husband Edgar, and father.
- Her grandfather started a machine parts manufacturing company in Dupont.
- Aunt Ginny's first appearance is in chapter 83.
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Dominic Cellini - Emmy the Robot chapter 86 on Webtoon. Retrieved 2022/09/24.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Dominic Cellini - Emmy the Robot chapter 83 on Webtoon. Retrieved 2022/09/30.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Dominic Cellini - Emmy the Robot chapter 84 on Webtoon. Retrieved 2022/09/24.
- ↑ Dominic Cellini - Emmy the Robot chapter 77 on Webtoon. Retrieved 2022/09/24.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Dominic Cellini - Emmy the Robot chapter 85 on Webtoon. Retrieved 2022/09/24.
- ↑ Dominic Cellini - Emmy the Robot chapter 87 on Webtoon. Retrieved 2022/09/24.
- ↑ Dominic Cellini - Emmy the Robot chapter 100 on Webtoon. Retrieved 2023/02/26.
- ↑ - Emmy the Robot chapter 101 on Webtoon. Retrieved 2023/02/26.
- ↑ Dominic Cellini - Emmy the Robot bonus chapter Portraits on Patreon. Retrieved 2022/09/24.