|Full name:||Anon Ymous|
|Employed by:||Sterling Robotics|
|Created by:||Dominic Cellini|
Character summary[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Ted has a happy and loving relationship with his wife, Angela, and his daughter Madeline. Ted and Angela are expecting another child.
While Ted is cordial and nice to Emmy, he views her the same way as most people view robots, as a useful tool meant for serving humans. He does show compassion for her when he tries explaining to Sterling Security that Emmy isn't a danger to anyone and is instead "too safe".
Biography[edit | edit source]
Early life[edit | edit source]
Ted is originally from Chesterfield, Newburgh. He came from an affluent family as his father was an anesthesiologist and was used to having help around the house. Ted eventually moved and lived in Beacon City for an unknown amount of time prior to meeting Angela. He met her during a photo shoot for a women's watch brand and fell in "love at first sight". They then dated for an appropriate amount of time before eventually getting married and later having their daughter Madeline.
Living with Emmy[edit | edit source]
Several years later, while working for Sterling, Ted purchased Emmy as a Christmas gift for his family. After four years of having Emmy as a maid, she malfunctioned during Madeline's 8th birthday party and destroyed Madeline's cake as well as sprayed Ted in the face with her fire extinguisher. Ted was unharmed from the incident and later goes to check on Emmy with Angela after she was sent to Sterling for repairs.
After Emmy's unanticipated departure from Sterling Headquarters, Ted was the first person to be notified. After speaking with Sterling Security he was disheartened that Emmy was lost and was unsure how to break the news to Angela or Madeline.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
His and his families design likely came out fully formed because they are based in common White Anglo-Saxon Protestants archetypes.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Dominic Cellini - Emmy the Robot chapter 13 on Webtoon. Retrieved 2023/01/20.
- Dominic Cellini - Emmy the Robot chapter 41 on Webtoon. Retrieved on 2022/09/17.
- Dominic Cellini - Emmy the Robot bonus chapter Part of the Family on Patreon. Retrieved 2022/09/17.
- Dominic Cellini - Emmy the Robot chapter 54 on Webtoon. Retrieved on 2022/09/17.
- Dominic Cellini - Emmy the Robot chapter 33 on Webtoon. Retrieved on 2022/09/17.
- Dominic Cellini - Emmy the Robot chapter 69 on Webtoon. Retrieved 2022/09/16.
- Dominic Cellini - Emmy the Robot bonus chapter Angela & Ted on Patreon. Retrieved on 2022/09/16
- Dominic Cellini - Emmy the Robot chapter 15 on Webtoon. Retrieved 2022/09/16.
- Dominic Cellini on Patreon (in post), 2023/06/15. Retrieved 2023/08/03.
- Dominic Cellini on Patreon (in comments), 2021/8/29. Retrieved 2022/09/06.